Questions about things not covered.

It appears food & drink is not consumed, but if you are not carrying any, it gives the low/out of messages. Is this as intended?
    Vendors in many zones outside the hub are empty. Is that as intended?
    I was going to work up tradeskills to create food and drink before I noticed the lack of consumption. If you are carrying stat food does it provide boosts. Is it possible to craft food and drink?

This is all about getting informed, not complaining.

Thank You

Part 2: Played a Monk a little an it is very capable and my old live muscle memory and tactics flowed back. The Mage is a bit different, but still capable. I have hit 56?? and admit I push for higher challenge. Does the mages DPS catchup or surpass the pets? In 50's in Sleepers I was playing pet healer and melee on mobs flank. I completely understand spell resists with mobs that much above me, especially the Boss types. As I said the capability of the class is there and I am cool if that is as intended. I usually default to healers in MMOs so its a familiar style.

Pets were recently just given a pretty substantial buff to their damage as they were starting to fall off at the higher end.

As far as Sleeper's Tomb goes, the mobs there just have naturally high resists to certain elements. These have been removed and the zone itself has had an 80% all around nerf to mob HP/damage etc.. This should make the zone more appealing as people were generally just sticking to the more efficient droga zone.