Thread: Server Access?

Server Access?

Sorry i haven't been around much lately but the past few days i have been trying to get on the server but keep seeing it is locked, do i need special permission to get in or just wait till it is no longer locked.
    I have been in and out lately thanks to Covid-19, hopefully one day i can get rid of this crap. See you all in game

Donator
    Yeah, the server was locked because Splose was working on it and restarting and didn't want people to be trying to do things while he was doing the restarts. Should open back up when it is launched which is apparently soon(tm).

Quote Originally Posted by Slydious View Post
    Sorry i haven't been around much lately but the past few days i have been trying to get on the server but keep seeing it is locked, do i need special permission to get in or just wait till it is no longer locked.
    I have been in and out lately thanks to Covid-19, hopefully one day i can get rid of this crap. See you all in game
    Hey bud! I'm glad to see you're back around we were wondering if everything was okay with you.

It'll be back up very soon and fully released but right now I have it locked to the public.